19 Jun Recipe Thursday! Arugula with Berries and Feta
Sweet and mild on the tongue, blueberries have a potent, dusky-spicy perfume that’s a perfect match for this salad.
• 1/4 cup sliced sliced almonds
• 2 Tbsp. rice wine rice wine vinegar
• 2 tsp. honey honey mustard
• 1 tsp. ground ground coriander
• 1 tsp. honey
• Salt and freshly ground freshly ground pepper
• 5 Tbsp. vegetable oil
• 1 package (5 ounces) baby baby arugula
• 4 ounces feta feta cheese , crumbled
• 1 1/3 cups blueberries (a scant half-pint)
Preheat oven to 350°. Spread almonds on a baking sheet; bake until golden, 5 to 7 minutes, stirring once. Immediately transfer to a plate to cool.
In a bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, coriander, honey, and salt and pepper to taste. Slowly whisk in oil.
Arrange arugula on each of 4 plates. Top each with an ounce of cheese, 1/3 cup berries, and 1 Tbsp. almonds. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Servings: Makes 4 Servings