27 Mar COVID-19 and Your Landscaping
To Our Schmechtig Clients,
The health and safety of our staff and clients is our top priority. Schmechtig Landscapes continues to follow official guidelines published by the CDC and our local and federal health officials. Additionally, we have implemented staggered start times for our crews and our office staff and employees working remotely from home.
During this time of heightened awareness of COVID-19, we want you to know we have given the following exact instructions to our employees who service your property:
· The need to wash hands on a regular basis this includes hand sanitizer to be used before and after every customer interaction.
· Avoid congregating – with the implementation of new procedures staggering the start time and end of day time for our crews to limit the number of employees at the office and in the yard at one time.
· Equipping crew vehicles with disinfecting supplies and hand sanitizer.
· Performing extra deep-cleaning of high traffic areas such as doorknobs, phones and countertops several times per day.
· We have asked our employees if they are not feeling well to stay at home and consult with their doctor and with us and understand we want our employees to put their personal and/or family’s health first.
· We have stressed the importance to avoid shaking hands to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria.
· We have discussed the importance of social distancing.
· We have instructed our staff to ask—if you prefer not to meet in person at the time of an appointment, to inform you we are happy to speak to you via phone, facetime while on your property. We are able to send you videos and pictures while on your site to ensure your areas of concern are properly addressed.
Please feel free to contact me at 847-566-1233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you might have.
Thank you for being a valued client and asking us to care for your home’s outdoor spaces.